Main parameters of wire rotating spring machine
If you want to control the wire rotating spring machine, you must learn from a professional tuning master. Before we start learning, we need to understand the principle of wire wire rotating spring machine, and the main parameters of wire rotating spring machine. This is the most basic.
1, A coordinate mode: Set the coordinate display mode of the 4th axis. When it is set to 0, it is the angle display mode. When it is set to 1, it is the number of turns + angle display mode. For the number of turns + angle display, enter the data bit "number of turns. Angle" in column A, where the data before the decimal point represents the number of turns, and the maximum value is 100; 360 degrees). In this mode, enter "0" and the system will move the A axis to the zero position in the positive direction when executing the command. Enter "-0" and the system will move the A axis to the negative position when executing the command. Move to the zero position.
2. Interval time: set the system to pause after each quantity, so that the operator can perform necessary processing and finishing operations. The pause is invalid when this parameter is less than 2.
3. Animation display: Set the animation display mode, 0-no animation, 1- animation displayed when the product processing is stopped, 2- processing animation displayed when the product processing is stopped. Disabling this function can reduce the burden on the CPU.
4. Change password: Set the password for changing the authority when the system logs in. When both passwords are equal to 0, no password is required when the system logs in. Operation password: Set the operation permission password when the system logs in.
5. Cylinder delay: When the system uses TA1 ～ TA4 probe instructions, the delay time after the cylinder is extended. After the cylinder is stabilized, the program is executed downward to ensure the stability of the probe detection.
6. Virtual origin: Set the virtual origin value (unit: degree) of each axis. When you press the "origin" key to return to the origin, the system first moves to the origin position, and then moves to the specified position according to the positive or negative value of this value. Virtual origin position.
7. Wire break detection: Set whether to allow the wire break signal detection function of the wire feeder. Handwheel rewind: Set whether to allow the handwheel to control the Y-axis rewind function independently.
8. Reference speed: Set the default processing speed (unit: revolutions per minute) of each axis during product processing. The actual processing is also related to the edited speed override. For details, please refer to the relevant part of the example description.
9. Startup delay: Set the delay time (unit: second) displayed on the startup interface after the system is turned on. Dwell time: Set the pause time (unit: second) after the number of intervals is reached. The pause is invalid when this parameter is less than 2.
10. Screen saver time: Set how long the system will automatically process after entering the screen saver state (unit: minute).
11. Drive delay: When automatic processing is detected and the current wire feed length (unit: mm) is greater than this data, the system automatically outputs the wire frame drive signal; when it detects that the wire feed length is less than this data, the wire frame drive is turned off The output signal is used to send the wire in a more convenient synchronous wire rack; when it is set to 0, it means that the wire rack is opened at the beginning of automatic processing.
After reading the main parameters of the wire rotating spring machine in this article, for more information, please follow Union Spring(Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd.