Application industry of camless spring machine
The structure of the camless spring machine determines its function application. It must not only reflect the advantages of reducing the difficulty of debugging the machine, saving the time of debugging the machine, but also showing the powerful forming functions. Most of the currently-used camless spring machines will be equipped with corresponding crimping function, wire turning function, and manipulator, etc., which can easily complete multi-angle and complex shaped spring forming. This is the operating procedure of the camless spring machine, so how wide is the application industry of the camless spring machine? Let's analyze it below.
1. Matching springs and springs, mainly used in automobiles, motorcycles, diesel engines and gasoline engines. Such springs include valve springs, suspension springs, shock-absorbing springs, and clutch springs. These springs are widely used and account for about 50% of the spring output.
At the same time, the technical level is also very high. It can be said that the technical level of these springs is representative. They mainly develop in the direction of high fatigue life and high resistance to relaxation, thereby reducing quality.
2. Large springs and leaf springs, mainly railway rolling stock, trucks and construction machinery. These springs are mainly hot rolled, which is an important aspect of spring manufacturing. With the development of high-speed railways, the vehicle shock absorption system has been upgraded, and the thermoformed spring technology as a vehicle suspension has been greatly improved. This spring is mainly developed in the direction of high strength and precision to stabilize product quality.
3. Electronic and electrical springs are mainly based on instruments and meters. Typical products include motor brush springs, switch springs, cameras and camera springs, computer accessory springs, instrument accessory springs, etc.
The leaf springs and heterosexual springs of this kind of spring occupy a large proportion. Different products have different requirements on materials and technology.
This spring is mainly developed in the direction of high strength and miniaturization.
4. Hardware springs are mainly used for daily machinery such as mattresses, sofas, door hinges, toys, lighters and so on. These springs have a large demand, but their technical content is not high, which has improved the development of small springs.
5. Special springs that meet special needs, such as cradle springs for textile machinery, require high resistance to relaxation; springs for ladle water slides need high heat resistance; suspension springs for mining vibrating screens not only require high requirements Fatigue performance, but also requires high corrosion resistance, so rubber-metal composite springs are used: In order to meet the comfort of the vehicle when driving, for the currently appearing suspension springs and valve springs with different cross-sections, it is in weight Lighter, saves space, improves comfort and improves spring stress distribution than the circular cross section spring, so the cost of the spring is higher than the circular cross section spring.
The above is about the application industry of camless spring machines. In short, the development and application of camless spring machines is designed to provide more and more enterprises or users with more efficient, fast and intelligent product services.