What are the factors that affect the forming of metal wire forming machine?
The bending fineness of the metal wire forming machine is an important factor to judge whether it is good or bad. If there is a problem with the forming workpiece, you can observe from this aspect: materials, tools, machines, operators, etc., come together below What are the factors that affect the forming of metal wire forming machines?
1. Straightness of metal materials;
2. Whether the material size is within the bending wire diameter of the metal wire forming machine;
3. Whether the material material meets the bending of the machine.
1. Whether the precision of the tool is accurate;
2. Whether the size of the tool meets the bending of the wire size;
3. The precision of the mold should be high.
1. Strength and accuracy of metal wire forming machine frame and slider;
2. Whether the gap between the slider of the metal wire forming machine and the rack rail is reasonable;
3. Whether the computer system is adjusted properly;
4. Whether the hydraulic system is adjusted in place;
5. The matching degree of hydraulic system and computer adjustment.
Reasons for personnel:
1. Improper operation by the operator will also cause inaccuracy of the bending workpiece accuracy of the metal wire forming machine, which depends on the operator's familiarity with the machine operation.
The above is about what affects the forming factors of the metal wire forming machine. If you have any questions, please pay attention to this site.